NEW FEATURES (31-AUG-2015)
- New “pay as you go” Plans.
- Added support to add header variables in the HTTP send test request method.
- Added support for Chinese, Arabic characters: The platform now accepts unicode (UTF-8) character set for testing.
- When sending a test batch, it now informs the balance is not enough before sending the batch.
- Show the MCC-MNC in the result SMS, and in the send test screen.
- Added a column with the Sms Center (SMSC) country
- Added plan remaining days in the dashboard toolbar.
CORRECTED BUGS (31-AUG-2015)
- Fixed a bug that prevented completing all the payment process when using credit card.
- Fixed the dates where the payment where made.
- Enhanced the payments look and feel.
- Added an option to add payments in advance: Now the user can add prepay plans in advance that will become active if the balance is inferior to do at least one test , or when the current plan expires.
- Added plan expiration event: When the expiration date reaches, the remaining balance will be deducted from the account.
- Changed the reports column titles, to a more precise words[/su_spoiler]